Perfect Liver Detoxification
The liver is an important organ of the body. Its function is to control the metabolism of the body, synthesize and secrete enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption. (Metabolic absorption of carbohydrates, protein and fat), store material used to build hemoglobin, store vitamin A, D, E, K, minerals and fat, control the balance of hormones in the body and eliminate toxins. The blood vessels to the liver come from two sources: the artery that comes from the heart and vein from the intestinal tract which bring nutrients and toxins to the liver before going to another part of the body. Toxins from intake (preservatives, colorings flavorings and fragrances, pesticides, fungi), through inhalation and skin absorption in the environment or even toxic to the body's own production are sent to the liver to remove. If the liver does not working, these toxins can be released into the bloodstream. The liver is an organ that can repair and restore itself better than other organs. If we can eliminate the cause of damage to the liver out, the process of detoxification of the liver or detoxifying the liver (Liver Detoxification) is another way to help the liver to restore itself faster.
- Produce several enzymes for helping the liver to eliminate the toxin out of the body.
- Protect the liver from toxic chemicals, drugs or alcohol.
- The liver faster recovery, accelerate the toxins left in the body and protect the liver from chemotherapy in cancer patients.
- Increase antioxidants to help neutralize cell damage. Especially liver cells from the damage of free radicals.
- Help strengthen the immune system of the body leading to resist disease and contamination which are the causes of severity of colds or allergies.
- Allows the body to recycle other antioxidants such as ascorbic acid.
- Reduces the accumulation of fat in the liver. And reduce the deposition of fat in artery walls.
- Prevent and fight cancer. Help in cell repairing and refreshing throughout the body.
- Enhance the strength of the tissue in the body. Especially those associated with skin collagen, elastin and tendon strength and elasticity of blood vessels.
Who needs to take liver detoxification?
For highest efficiency:
- Those who drink alcohol regularly
- Those who eat fried, grilled food
- Those who have high stress, not enough rest, weak immune accumulated toxins. These causes lead to fatty liver, Hepatitis, cirrhosis and liver cancer
Once a week / repeated at least 10 times, the good result is shown in 10th times