Vascular recovery, detoxification and removal of heavy metals in blood
What is chelation
Chelation therapy is the process of removal heavy metals in the blood. The amino acid called EDTA combined with vitamins and minerals. EDTA serves to capture heavy metals in the blood, for example; lead, mercury, arsenic, or even excess calcium. The residues accumulate in the tissues and accumulate in the artery wall will be excreted from the body through urine. These substances enter into the body through various channels, including the environment, food and cosmetic fillings. The process of chelation will take about 1-1.5 hours. Patients can relax watching TV or listening to music, reading during treatment. After completion of treatment, patients can perform many activities in daily life.
Who needs to take chelation treatment?
- Those who are vulnerable in blockage of the arteries, such as metal fillings with amalgam, lipstick every day, have high blood cholesterol ,Oxidative Stress (high levels of free radicals) because of tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking, or people close to smoking.
- Those who have accumulated toxic metals And the other toxins in the body.
- Those who are physically weak ,impaired blood flow, a simple dizziness, etc.
- Those who have high blood pressure because of atherosclerosis.
- Those who are strong, but want to protect themselves from cancer disease and stroke including people who want to get rid of toxins and heavy metals from the body and to maintain the condition of the blood vessels normally.
- Those who already took the Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting.
For highest efficiency:
- Removal of calcium, heavy metals and stop processes of certain enzymes such as enzymes that control the combination of oxygen with fats (Lipid per-oxidation).
- Eliminate toxins in the body and blood vessels.
- To reduce the risk of vascular thrombosis and stenosis which are the main causes of hypertension and ischemic heart disease.
- To prevent degenerative diseases such caused by poor blood circulation.
- Colon cancer rates down to 90% (Blumer & Reich 1980).
- The 87-89% success of coronary heart disease treatment (Chappell and Stahl 1993). The 91% success of blood flow distal obstruction treatment (evidences from 19 pieces of research which recruited 22,675 patients in the study).
- Patients with hard skin and rheumatic’s symptoms will be improved.
- Decrease of hypertension ,diabetes, kidney disease and cholesterol
- Studied from Hancke and Flytlie 1993 found that patients with Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting appointment cancelled for this surgery up to 89% after taking chelation.
- The chelation cause bone thickens. It might because the calcium from the blood stream stimulates the secretion of parathyroid hormone which serves as the calcium absorbance from the bloodstream into the bone.
Once a week / repeated at least 10 times, the good result is shown in 10th times