Because cancer immunotherapy is not covered by public health insurance, all treatment costs are paid by patients.
* All the amounts exclude consumption tax.
1) The initial consultation is free, but when patients or family members decide to receive the treatment and examination and blood collection are performed on the same day, the cost for treatment including the cost for the first visit is incurred.
2) Cost for the first visit: This is the cost for medical practice ranging from examination of the patient to blood collection.
3) Cost for the tests for registration: This is the cost required for the blood test (blood count, biochemistry, infection, etc.) for the registration of new patients.
4) Treatment cost for immunotherapy: This is the cost for the whole process of immunotherapy including the collection of blood for culture, the culture, and the drip infusion.
It includes the cost for the blood test, the technology cost for the processing and culture of cells, and the cost for document preparation.
We ask patients to pay the treatment cost for one administration at the start of the cell culture (when blood for the cell culture is collected). We do not charge all of the cost for the entire treatment schedule.
The treatment cost can be paid by cash or with a credit card ( VISA or MasterCard). When using a credit card, the method of payment can be lump-sum payment, revolving repayment, or installment payment.